Fertility/Pregnancy Smoothie September 14 2014 by Simone Denny
This is a wonderful smoothie if you are trying conceive or preparing the body for conception. It has a wide range of essential nutrients to enhance fertility.
- 1-2 Bananas
- 1 large Mango
- 1 -2 Kiwifruit (high in vitamin C)
- Half a bunch of Cavolo Nero kale or any kale (great for folate, iron, antioxidants, vitamin C and calcium)
- 1/2 C of Almonds (calcium and riboflavin/B2)
- 1/3 C of Sunflower seeds (folate, LArginine and B6)
- 2 teas of Chia Seeds of flaxseeds (Omega)
- Pinch of Himalayan Rock Salt (Iodine)
- Milk (vitamin D) or Rice Milk or Coconut water - added to your desired consistency.
- 2 teaspoons of powdered super greens (if you have)
- 1/2 C of Yogurt
Combine all ingredients blender.
Note: It will take some time to blend to ensure seeds and nuts are completely smooth.