Immunity Smoothie - bursting with antioxidants September 14 2014 by Simone Denny
If you are feeling a little fatigued, perhaps on the verge of catching something or you just want to boost your immunity then this is a great smoothie to kick start your day. It is filled with natural immunity boosters and antioxidants that can help set you on the right path.
- 1 cup of organic Blueberries (fresh or frozen) - excellent antioxidant value
- 1 frozen Banana or Mango
- 2 Teaspoons of Acai Powder - full of antioxidants
- ½ Teaspoon of Camu Camu Powder - one of the highest sources of vitamin C
- 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil - wonderful immunity booster
- ¾ cup of Coconut Milk or Coconut Water or liquid of your choice
- 1/2 cup of Kefir Yogurt or Plain Yogurt - excellent for gut health, essential for immunity
- Optional Immunity Boosting Extras
- Bee Pollen – a complete food and excellent for immunity
- Olive Leaf Extract – just add a teaspoon to your smoothie for an immunity boost
Blend all ingredients in a blender.