Soon, it will be Christmas, and I’m sure I am not alone in having eaten too many cookies. It’s okay because Christmas only comes once a year. For me, it doesn’t need to be store-bought chocolate or cookies. I make my healthy version so I don’t feel guilty and sneak in some vegetables that are good for my body.
It’s funny how many people are aware of the health benefits of Wheatgrass Spirulina Chlorella, etc., but have a problem with the taste. You might think they aren’t sweet and don’t fit into sweet recipes. I’m here to prove you wrong. It’s amazing how you can sneak in superfoods and greens without anyone noticing. Would you like to try it?
The cinnamon flavor in these Raw Chocolate Bliss Balls makes them taste like delicious Christmas cookies. I added buckwheat and unsweetened cacao powder. Chia seeds were also added. There’s nothing else. I promise.
- 1 1/2 cups Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tbsp coconut butter, melted
- Buckwheat, 1/3 cup
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp of wheatgrass
- 1 tsp chlorella
- Half a teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and pulse until they are well combined.
- Roll in coconut shredded and shape into 12-15 balls.
- Please keep it in a sealed container for up to a week or freeze it forever.