These delicious bounty balls can be made in just a few simple steps and with only three ingredients. The first time I made these bounty balls, I was amazed at how similar they tasted to the original. The inside is super juicy, and they keep well in the refrigerator if you store them in an airtight container.
IngredientsFor 30 balls
Preparation time: 15 minutes plus 30 minutes of freezing
- Condensed milk 400 ml
- 200 g desiccated coconut
- 200 g dark chocolate
- In a large bowl, combine 400ml condensed coconut milk and 200g desiccated cocoa well.
- With your hands, form small balls. You should be able to get 30-35 balls, depending on their size.
- Freeze at least 30 minutes.
- Melt 200 g dark chocolate in the microwave (or a small pan on low heat while stirring). Dip each ball in the chocolate using a skewer. Sprinkle with extra coconut while the chocolate is still liquid.
- Keep the bounty balls fresh by storing them in an airtight container.