Do you feel guilty when you snack? You reach for unhealthy snacks even when you know that they are bad for you. You are not alone. You’re not alone if you find yourself munching between meals. It is also recommended that you eat something healthy and light every few hours.
Here are some ideas for healthy snacks that don’t require you to sacrifice your budget or taste.
Snacks that are Quick and Easy!
ITC instant mixes provide a healthy alternative to unhealthy snacks and will give you an instant energy boost.
- ITC’s Aashirvaad Instant Rice Idli Mix: You can have your favorite South Indian Breakfast ready in just a few moments. Instant mix contains rice flour and urad-dal to ensure a healthy and high-quality treat. Dosa –
- Do you have some leftover paneer or aloo at home? You can also go for ITC Aashirvaad Instant Rice Idli Mix To enclose those delicious fillings. You can enjoy the crispiest of dosas every time. Prepared in minutes and without having to prepare the batter.Vermicelli –
- ITC’s healthy snack list includes this item. Aashirvaad Vermicelli It is made from whole wheat, and there are no preservatives added. You can feel safe feeding your children. You can prepare it with your favorite veggies and spices for a healthy snack. Frozen snacks –
Do you think that healthy food is not always delicious? Are you under the impression that healthy food is not always delicious? ITC Masterchef Frozen snacks: You can still prepare healthy snacks, such as grilled chicken wings or cheesy triangles of corn. You can cook healthy snacks in an air-fryer.ITC Instant and Healthy Snack Options can be included in your daily routine. Smaller and more frequent meals will improve gut health and metabolism and help you lose weight. They are high in fiber.
On-the-Go Healthy Snacks
We have some great snack ideas that you can easily carry with you.
- Walnuts, almonds, and peanuts are all nuts that contain monounsaturated fatty acids and fiber. Nuts are also a great keto-friendly choice due to their significant unsaturated fat content. Biscuits
- When made from wholesome ingredients like whole grains, seeds, and nuts, biscuits can make a great snack. These biscuits can be a great source of fiber and nutrients while also satisfying sweet or savory cravings. One bite of Sunfeast Farmlite Nuts Digestive Biscuits The crunch of cashews and almonds makes this a delicious snack. These delicious digestive biscuits are also a great teatime snack. Dark chocolate
- Even a small amount of dark chocolate is a healthy and filling snack. Iron and magnesium are nutrients that boost vitality. Our Nutricorner offers a range of chocolates that contain protein. Juices
A delicious and nutritious treat, juices are a great option. Choose 100% fruit juices like the B Natural fruit juices Available at ITC Store. These food items make great healthy snacks for children, particularly since it is sometimes difficult to get kids to eat their meals.