Peppermint - Certified Organic Essential
First Light Organics Peppermint essential oil 10ml.
Peppermint Mentha arvensis
Ideal when: digesting your meal, releasing congestion, energizing your body or clearing your mind.
Use to help: refresh and cool the skin with its natural properties, purify and clean the skin leaving it looking and feeling more refreshed and revitalized, deeply cleanse and moisturize congested skin allowing it to breathe.
Essential oils are graded according to their purity, quality and composition. We choose the highest grade that can be sourced and obtained from organic fields all over the earth, according to its botanical species and natural chemical composition which ultimately determines its effectiveness in any application.
Where ever possible we purchase from either organically certified farmers and from wild harvest origins.
Common methods of use:
Aromatherapy can be used in many ways: massage; environmental fragrancing; bathing; inhalation; compress; footbath; sauna and facial steaming. Always blend for topical use.
- Vapourizing - add 6-8 drops of essential oil to water in a vapouriser. Apply heat, breathe deeply and enjoy the benefits.
- Massage / Moisturiser - add 3drops of essential oil to 1teaspoon of First Light massage oil, mix with fingertips and smooth over the skin. (or 5 drops for 10ml of carrier oil.)
- Shower - cover the plughole in your shower with a face cloth, dispense 5 drops onto the shower basin and shower as normal, breathing in the steam to be energised.
- Bathing - add 5 drops of essential oil to hot water and agitate the surface, then immerse and enjoy.
- Spritz - add 2 drops of essential oil to a spray bottle of 100ml water. Shake and then mist your face and body with your eyes closed. Enjoy the sensation.
- Compress - add 3-6 drops of essential oil in 200ml of water. Soak a washcloth, then press it into face.