Turmeric Blend Golden Grind
What is Golden Grind exactly?
Golden Grind is the perfectly proportioned blend of 100% natural unmodified turmeric, cinnamon, ginger and black pepper. It tastes delicious and you will be left wanting more.
Our special blend creates an amazing Golden Latte just by adding hot water and your favourite milk or mylk.
The combination of the spices works together to encourage the release of their powerful properties. Each, in it’s own right, is a superhero.
Turmeric (aka Curcuma Longa) has been used for centuries as a powerful anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antiseptic, anti-fungal and antibacterial agent (we know right, for something so “anti” it sure does alot).
Blended with black pepper, the ability of the human body to absorb the turmeric is increased by 2000%. The powerful combination create one of the most effective all natural anti-inflammatories going around.
We’ve popped in some cinnamon to make it a lil’ sweeter but also to give your body even more. Cinnamon is loaded with antioxidants, so much so that in a recent test it beat 26 other spices (including the ever powerful garlic). Cinnamon has been proven to help reduce the risk of heart disease whilst also helping regulate blood sugar levels.
The lucky last ingredient is ginger, which is a serious star. Commonly used to help fight colds, flus, indigestion and nausea, ginger also is another anti-inflammatory.
Golden Grind is vegan, sugar free, nut free, gluten free, dairy free and preservative free. It is authentically handcrafted in Melbourne with love from local and imported spices.
Golden Grind aims to provide an easily accessible way to increase health for everyone in all walks of life, across all cultures and generations. It is not merely for hippies or ancient Indians... it is not only a powder or blend, it can be a way of life if you choose it.
How to make a Golden Latte using Golden Grind
- Get 1 flat teaspoon of Golden Grind
- Put in a cup
- Add about 3 teaspoons of hot water. Enough to make a paste with the Golden Grind powder.
- Mix the Golden Grind powder with the hot water into a paste.
- Add warmed Milk (or mylk) to fill up the cup and stir.
- If you don't have a milk frother or warmer, add cold milk and pop in the microwave for 60 seconds.
- Pop some cinnamon on top
- Smile - you've just made your insides healthier.
In a cafe or on a coffee machine
- Milk Jug
- 1 flat teaspoon of golden grind
- Enough boiling water to make a paste. Mix together with a teaspoon.
- Milk - Coconut Milk work's really well.
- Steam as per normal (like you would a coffee)
- Serve in glass/mug
- Dust with cinnamon
- Smile - you just made your/someone's insides healthier