Cacao and Cashew Bliss Balls September 15 2014 by Simone Denny
- 1/2 to 1 cup raw cashews blended until smooth
- 2 tablespoons coconut nectar
- 1 tspn vanilla extract
- 4 – 8 dates (to your taste)
- 2 tablespoons Raw Organic Cacao
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut (to roll in)
Simply throw all ingredients (except coconut) into a blender, whiz away and then roll into balls. Some bliss ball recipes don’t even use a blender – simply chop, mix and roll. Then roll the balls in the desiccated coconut to coat.
There are so many variations you can make to this recipe. You could add some tahini, goji berries, lucuma or maca powder (for an energy hit!), sour cherries, mesquite powder, almond butter, cacao nibs, sesame seeds. The list is endless.
These bliss balls are a great hit with kids, and are fun and easy for them to make.